How To Prepare for Attending the Seminar
One of the first things you’ll have to do is find a stem cell seminar in your area. Here are a few ways to do this:
- Google “stem cell seminar in (my town)”. A listing should come up.
- Check your local newspaper in the Events section.
- Check online at magazine sites that are related to your closest city. For example, in Sacramento, CA one of the top magazines is simply called “Sacramento Magazine” and they have a listing of current events. There may also be a doctor featured in the magazine that does stem cell treatments who has an advertisement and announced an upcoming seminar.
- You could also call a few of the top doctors’ offices in the area to see who may be offering an upcoming seminar. Don’t do this randomly; first search online for a list of stem cell doctors in the area. Then call their offices.
Once you find a stem cell seminar, sign up for it and schedule it on your calendar.
Take notes about what your friends say because you may need explanations – and can probably get them from the doctor giving the stem cell treatments at the seminar.
Then look up more information online about the areas you are considering stem cells for. You might even opt to watch YouTube videos online about the topic. The more you know about stem cell treatments before the seminar, the greater will be your understanding of the topic on the day of the seminar. And that means you’ll remember more of the details. Since the topic is scientific and technical, it’s more difficult to remember especially if you go into the seminar ‘cold’.
There are other conditions that have responded to stem cell treatments. For example, different types of anemia, wounds that won’t heal, bones that won’t heal, vaginal rejuvenation for women in menopause, cosmetic applications such as for a facelift, genetic disorders, lung disorders, diabetes, Lyme disease, and even erectile dysfunction. Do the same with these conditions. It could be true that you will find different local stem cell seminars in the area, some that focus on stem cell treatments for diabetes while others focus on joint and bone issues.
To prepare for attending the seminar, you’ll want to dress up from jeans in a business casual style but certainly not formal attire. So get your clothes chosen in your mind a few days before the seminar.
Join our Stem Cell Discussion & Information Facebook Group today!
What’s Covered in a Stem Cell Seminar
Attending a stem cell seminar will help put your mind at ease about these basic issues on injections – and what’s inside the needle because the seminar presenter, usually a doctor that performs the procedure, will explain exactly what happens during treatment.
Some of the topics covered at a local stem cell seminar include:
- An explanation of what Regenerative Medicine is, and how it differs from regular medical practices and theory
- A history of stem cell use in medicine
- Why stem cells were originally banned by the FDA – and which stem cells were used in the process to cause the banning
- What types of health conditions have benefitted from stem cell injections (called transplants)
- Studies summarized on what happened when patients with different conditions received stem cell injections
- Case studies from doctors about their patients receiving stem cell injections
- How the procedure is done, the amount of pain felt from it, the healing time, and any side effects that could occur
- Cost of the procedure, likelihood of insurance coverage on the procedure (There are some conditions where insurance will pay for it.)
- Who is a good candidate for the procedure and who is not
- What type of stem cells are used in the procedure? Are they growth factors
- What type of imaging guidance is used to inject the cells
- Who injects the cells – is it a doctor (MD or DO)?
- What type of clinical research studies have you done on the procedure that will be used on you?
- How many patients have failed to respond to your procedure?
When you listen to the doctor giving the seminar, you’ll get a sense of whether or not the procedure is for you. Questions will be answered at the end of the seminar and the opportunity to sign up for a consultation will occur after. Doctors may also offer an opportunity to receive a discount for the procedure if you sign up within a period of time.
Attending a stem cell seminar can definitely change your life and be the start of a new transformative health journey – the one you have been waiting for. The science now finally has reached a point where stem cells may truly be used to regenerate your body’s organs and tissues – with minimal risk.